Principal: Marjorie Conrad
Admin. Intern: Brenda Bennett
Main Office: 801-402-2100
Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Secretary: Cristi Cinbilgel
ABOUT OUR TEACHING STAFF
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license and/or endorsement
- An explanation of the types of educator licenses issued by USBE can be found here: https://www.schools.utah.gov/licensing/overview?mid=5284&tid=0
- As of 11/16/2020, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Professional License - 96%
- Associate License - 0%
- LEA-specific License - 1%
- Not USBE Qualified - 3%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch
What is the potential of a child? Is it measurable? Is it predictable? We believe each child has unique gifts that no other child has. Our mission is to assist parents and families in helping each child discover his or her unique gifts and to affirm the potential that exists in each student. It is to create caring, responsible, capable, and compassionate 21st century citizens. It is to help children learn to give more than what is expected. It is to create an appropriate educational program to help ensure the development of academic, social, and personal abilities and responsibilities in students as they prepare for a productive life in a changing global community. We believe successful schools create an environment that stimulates individual initiative.
Each child has value and ability, and we believe the best focus is on the individual. We exist for a single reason: to create an educationally-stimulating environment for our teachers and students.
We believe a school belongs to its community and patrons and should be operated through appropriate site -based procedures and collaboration.
Greatness exists in each child. Antelope Elementary School’s goal is to work together with all stakeholders to help bring out leadership qualities and the greatness that exists in each of its students.